Licensing and Designing
SIE Neftehim, LLC carries out licensing and designing of Basic Engineering Design (Design Basis) of units for isomerization, reforming, hydrotreatment, combined processing of wide naphtha under proprietary isomerization technologies Isomalk-2, Isomalk-3, Isomalk-4, Combined processing of wide naphtha IBP-180°С, fixed – bed Reforming, and provides supply of catalysts for these processes.
Transfer of License for technologies, developed and patented by SIE Neftehim, LLc, is carried out under Licensing agreement. In Russia this type of agreements is subject to registration in Federal Intellectual Property Service (Rospatent), in other countries – according to legislation of the patenting country.
Basic Engineering Design is carried out under separate contract. Development time is from 3 to 6 months depending on scope of work.
As part of Basic Engineering Design of the unit the Customer is provided with the following:
- General information and basic solutions on the main process
- Physical, chemical and technological data of the process fundamentals and technological parameters influence on the process
- Feed, reagents, basic and supporting materials characteristics; quality parameters of the manufactured products
- Operating practices standards
- Production flow diagrams, including:
5.1 Main process flow diagram indicating equipment and pipelines materials of construction
5.2 Material and heat flow diagram (SOR and EOR)
5.3 Process flow diagram with control and automation systems indicating instruments positions
5.4 The unit’s process flow diagram description with basic control loop and extended operation algorithms
5.5 Recommended shutdown settings
5.6 Cause and effect diagram or shutdown logic and sequential logic
- Material and product balance for production
- Guidelines for materials of construction and thermal insulation of devices, equipment, pipelines
- Calculation and selection of basic process equipment. Guidelines for equipment suppliers (The list that contains specifications on all equipment types, including normal operation conditions, design conditions, construction materials, dimensions of tanks, vessels, reactors, columns , design surfaces for heat exchangers)
- Energy consumption data
- Effluents, production wastes, technological solutions for special effluents sanitation
- Layout arrangement validation. Preliminary layout design
- Analytical process control
- Process mechanization
- General guidelines for the unit`s operation, start-up and shut down
- Safety measures, fire prevention, labour protection information and environment contamination protection
- Licensed documentation.