Management and Structure
The main stockholders of the company carry out SIE Neftehim, LLC management:
Alexander Nikitovich Shakun
is the General Director of SIE Neftehim, LLC since the moment of its corporization in 1996.
He graduated from the Tomsk State University and has been working in the company since 1972. In 1975-1978 he studied as a full-time postgraduate of All-Union Scientific and Research Institute of Petrochemical Processes "VNIINeftehim" (Leningrad). His dissertation theme was devoted to a study of catalytic properties of superacid systems in reactions of light paraffin hydrocarbons isomerization. After defence of the thesis in 1978 he came back to Krasnodar branch of "VNIINeftehim".
New catalysts and technologies in naphtha reforming and isomerization have been worked out under his management. Alexander Shakun is the author of numerous patents, inventor's certificates, articles and reports. In 2000 he was awarded with "Honorary Petrochemist" status.
In 2012 he was awarded with the Russian Federation Government Prize in Science and Technology for invention and widespread introduction of competitive Russian isomerization technology and industrial complexes Isomalk for large-scale motor gasoline production, meeting European standards requirements.
Marina Leonidovna Fedorova
is the First Deputy General Director of SIE Neftehim, LLC.
She graduated from Krasnodar Polytechnic Institute in 1982 (now - Kuban State Technological University). She has been working in the company since 1982. Polymetallic reforming catalysts series, β-zeolite production technology, Isomalk-2, Isomalk-3, Isomalk-4 isomerization technologies, SI-2, SI-3, SI-4 isomerization catalysts have been developed and introduced into production under her management.
Marina L. Fedorova is the author of more than 50 published works.
In 2012 she was awarded with the Russian Federation Government Prize in Science and Technology for invention and widespread introduction of competitive Russian isomerization technology and industrial complexes Isomalk for large-scale motor gasoline production, meeting European standards requirements.
Organizational structure ofSIE Neftehim, LLC and its staff composition allow efficiently increasing scientific and technological potential, developing and introducing the newest naphtha processing technologies that meet the increasing demands of the world market.
SIE Neftehim, LLC scientific and research facilities:
- catalysts synthesis department – development and improvement of catalysts composition;
- catalysts testing department – twenty-four hour testing of catalysts samples at five bench-scale units that allow hydrotreatment, reforming, isomerization and precise fractionation process simulating;
- physical and chemical research methods department – modern laboratory fitted with the most up-to-date analytical equipment for studying adsorbents, naphtha and gases as per GOST, ASTM, UOP, ISO methods and proprietary certified methods;
- process automation and mechanization department – complex work on automation and mechanization within the company;
- engineering department – works on engineering, technical support and monitoring, guidelines development for operating units;
- patent and license department – patent researches, FTO, patents acquisition in Russia and abroad.
Material and technical resources:
- special-purpose equipment for research and analytical work;
- pilot units for catalysts testing;
- special-purpose software tools, including proprietary developments and techniques for detailed technological calculations of the processes and individual equipment.