SIE Neftehim,LLC Background
Foundation and formation of the scientific and research organization on development and implementation of petrochemical processes in Krasnodar is closely related to solution of the task concerning introduction of naphtha catalytic reforming into oil refining in the country. The main stage was construction of semi-commercial catalytic reforming unit, which gave the possibility of testing this process and develop necessary design basis for engineering and construction of large scale commercial units. Moreover, all new reforming catalysts had been being tested on this unit for a long time, beginning with AP-56 to KR series catalysts.
1948 is considered to be the year of the company foundation, when R&D shop No.35 was built at the territory of Krasnodar Refinery.
For the total period of the company’s existence multiple researches had been conducted and a lot of its developments had been implemented in the industry:
- development of the unique technology for isomerization of pentane-hexane fractions Isomalk-2 and isomerization catalyst SI-2;
- development of n-butane isomerization technology Isomalk-3 and catalyst SI-3;
- development of heptane fraction isomerization technology Isomalk-4 and catalyst SI-4;
- development of Russian reforming catalyst for continuous catalyst regeneration units (CCR)
- development of reforming catalyst for fixed-bed units (SRR) of AP, PK, KR, RU, REF (ТNК) series;
- improvement of straight-run naphtha fractionation processes;
- development of gasoline and kerosene fractions hydroskimming catalysts;
- development of catalysts and adsorbents production technologies for petrochemical and refining processes;
- researches of gas condensates and crude oils;
- development and improvement of oil fractions preliminary distillation and rectification;
- development of automatic control systems (ACS) for technological processes;
- and many other developments.
At present time SIE Neftehim, LLC is not only scientific and research, but also engineering organization, as well as Licensor and supplier of catalysts and technologies. Long term research experience in different fields of refining allows successful competition with the leading foreign developers and licensors on the world market.